Monday, January 21, 2008

I don't usually comment on The View but I happened to be watching today since I was off for Martin Luther King Day and was annoyed by Elizabeth's attitude. The women were discussing Monica Lewinsky and Barbara was saying that she thought that people ought to give her a second chance instead of continuing to judge her for what happened ten years ago. She went on to say that she(Monica) had recently gotten her Master's degree and had been unable to find a job. Elizabeth said she has to pay for her poor choices,etc. I have usually always erred on the side of Elizabeth during previous disagreements but I just wondered if Monica had had an affair with a Republican ten years ago would she be more willing to give her a second chance. Something about her manner today just put a bad taste in my mouth.

No comments: