Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Books!



I just finished the new Sue Grafton book, T is for Trespass. I have always looked forward to a new alphabet book from Sue Grafton but I was a little disappointed in this one. It seemed darker than the others with less humor and bordering on creepy. Hopefully U will be better.
I just got my new cookbook,Sticky,Gooey,Messy, Chewy which I had first seen on the blog www.acottageindustry.typepad.com. I immediately skimmed through the recipes thinking about what I wanted to make first. With St.Patrick's day coming up soon I will probably make something to take to work so it won't be at home where it will be too tempting. I have a feeling my guys may have something to say about that though.

Last but not least wanted to give a shout out to www.chicklitchicks.com, a great place to see chick lit book reviews, etc.

No comments: