Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sex and my city


I was one of the many who saw the Sex and the City movie opening weekend. I loved it from beginning to end and can't wait for another one. I just heard it was 1998 when the show first debuted. I loved that this was a movie that had four gorgeous women who are not in their 20's. It made me really miss the show and new episodes. I just read in our local paper that Nicole Kidman also went to see Sex and the City in Nashville on Saturday but she was at a different theater. Speaking of Nicole I also saw her handsome husband a week ago in downtown Nashville. There was a lot of activity around the Hermitage Hotel where I spotted him so wondered if he was making a video. I love that they can live in this town and not have papparazzi constantly following them.

No comments: