Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I love beauty products!


I love makeup, all of the pots, glosses, brushes, etc. I know I got this gene from my dear Mother. Each month she received this mystery box of beauty products which was just like Christmas not knowing what would be in the box. I have a sister who did not get this gene and rarely uses anything but maybe some lipgloss. I love the whole process of priming and lining, etc. Needless to say I have a lot of products and am always on the lookout for more. The following website is one of my favorite places to read about beauty products.

http://www.blogdorfgoodman.blogspot.com/ I have never been steered wrong on any of the products I bought as a result of her website. My latest acquisition as a result of her website is the Mac Dazzleglass. My dilemma is that I bought Baby Sparks and Miss Dynamite; one for me and one for a friend for Christmas and I can't decide which one I want the most. I needed another lipgloss like I needed another hole in my head but I love beauty products!

1 comment:

Zarebski said...
This comment has been removed by the author.