Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snowed In, Kinda

So we finally got snow where I live and while 4 inches isn't much in snow terms to us it's huge. And to make it even better it's a really good snow, like for making snowmen and sledding and four wheeling as my guys can attest since they have been at it since very early this morning. So here's my checklist for being snowed in:
1. really good coffee  - check
2. hot chocolate - check
3. dark chocolate - double check
4. new music from Matt Morris and Lady Antebellum - check, check
5. popcorn - check
6. lots of books, magazines - a bunch of checks
7. whole grain goldfish crackers - ch-hold the phone
I have no whole grain goldfish crackers. This will involve a trip to grocery asap. I know it's a sick addiction but me and all the preschoolers have to keep them in business.

No comments: