Friday, April 10, 2009

Ugg boots not good for your feet. What?




I just heard on a news report that Uggs are not good for your feet. Apparently it has something to do with the lack of arch support. I have had my Uggs for probably 3 years now and they are the first thing I put on the mornings and in fact wearing them right now. I have never cared if they are considered ugly, it's all about the comfort. The report did say that if you insert an arch support they would be better for your feet. I am lusting after the boots on this page, what could be better than Uggs and flowers. Along the same vein I also love my Mary Jane Crocs. I was never a fan of the original Croc but did fall for the Mary Jane. In fact someone recently told me they had heard they were going to stop making the Crocs so I had to order another pair of Mary Janes, the very ones on this page. The company where I ordered from, www.surfanddirt.com, was amazing. I had the shoes the next day after I ordered them and they were on sale.

No comments: