Sunday, September 6, 2009

I'm Back


I can't believe I have been gone so long. I have had a blogging block of sorts. I have had lots of things in my head that I want to write about but somehow just couldn't make myself push those keys to bring it to the blog. I have continued to read all my favorite blogs and marveled at how those delightful people managed to make it happen almost every day. I decided that part of block had to do with the fact that my blog does not exactly have a theme like crafting, baking, celebrity gossip...you get the picture. It is just a mishmash of a lot of things that just happen to be in my world. After some soul searching I decided that's pretty much me. I have a lot of interests so find it hard to really stick to one particular theme. If you could see my IPOD playlist you would see a very diverse group of music. I have to credit the recent book Blogging For Bliss for pushing me back to putting my thought out there.
Here are some other inspirational blogs I visit frequently:
www.aliciapaulson.com
http://www.self.com/fooddiet/blogs/eatlikeme
www.acottageindustry.typepad.com/
www.blogdorfgoodman.blogspot.com/
lillyella.blogspot.com/

So anyway this is just a blog about me being 50 something and hoping that maybe any who read can relate.

No comments: