Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sometimes The Best Comment is No Comment

I can't tell you how many times I have gone to comment on someone's blog and then stopped to think about how my comment might be received and decided that it was just not worth responding. Yesterday I went to comment on a blog that I read and ended up just deleting the blog address from favorites after realizing that this person just seemed to set off my hot buttons. The blog was a younger person in my hometown talking about her experiences but she appears to be a complainer and was constantly dogging my town and wanting to live somewhere else. My first instinct was to tell her to just move and stop complaining but after thinking for a few moments realized that she will probably find fault with anyplace she lives and that is just her personality. Do you have hot buttons?

1 comment:

flowersalways said...

thats very true......even in life I practise this theory, "the best comment is no comment"....