Sunday, January 1, 2012

New year, blank page

I have been a bad blogger, a very bad blogger. I had such good intentions but once I fell off the blogging wagon it was hard to come back. I am feeling the need to get back to my little blog space though so here I go climbing back on that horse. I don't necessarily have any great epiphany on this first day of the new year just a feeling of "the world is my oyster" not knowing what the year 2012 will bring. I don't necessarily make New Years resolutions but maybe if I write down some goals I'll be more apt to make them happen. So a few goals for this year are to exercise consistently, eat less sugar, regularly pray for others, do more volunteering and become better organized in all areas. These are a little lofty but definitely doable so bring it on 2012.

No comments: