Thursday, November 8, 2007

CMA Awards Show

I was just blown away by the CMA awards show last night. I usually only watch an awards show for awhile to check out what everyone is wearing and maybe to see a few awards given away but the entertainment from this awards show was just amazing. Even if you have never listened to country music there are just so many variations of country music now it's hard not to like some performers. I also thought the show was paced so well. And last but now least, the dresses! I loved Carrie Underwood's dress. She has the best stylist because she is always perfection. I was very proud that this award show was coming from my hometown. I was glad to see Kimberly Williams Paisley present. I actually saw her at the mall a month or so ago. She is so tiny and so naturally pretty. I was also on a plane with Kellie Pickler back in January. She is also tiny and pretty.

No comments: