Monday, November 26, 2007



Well I had great news today. The plastic surgeon couldn't find where I had the biopsy of skin cancer on my nose so he decided to wait and just see if it comes back. He said sometimes the biopsy will get all the cells or sometimes the body repairs itself. I am just happy not to be cut on again. I had already gone lipstick shopping in preparation for the surgery so, oh well, will just enjoy the new lipstick.
It is the best lipstick from The Lipstick Queen line of lipsticks. Poppy King from Australia is the creater of these great lipsticks. You can see all the great colors of Saint and Sinner lipsticks at www.lipstickqueen.com. I found mine at the Cosmetic Market in Nashville. I even love the lipstick case.

1 comment:

Country French Antiques said...

Hi Javajunkie
Saw you on Victoria. I look forward to your blog. Being 30 too I can identify with what you say.